Snow Joe ION100V-21SB-CT
- 2800W brushless motor helps to deliver optimal motor performance, battery endurance, as well as diminish noise vibration.
- Clears around 16 tons of snow per charge
- 100V battery has integrated USB ports, onboard LED emergency light ideal for camping power failures, and a carrying handle
When selecting a snowblower, you have to decide how much, and how frequently the snow melts to amass enough water to make it heavy enough to need a bigger, more costly snowblower.
This is a very essential description of wet snow and could help you decide if you truly need a snowblower able to handle this sort of work. After researching the top snow blowers for wet snow, below is pertinent information on why a two-stage snow blower is the best for wet snow.
Troy-Bilt Arctic Storm 30XP
Best snowblower to move wet snow effortlessly. If you reside in an area where deep snow is expected year after year, then this snow blower must be at the top of your list.
- Touch ’n Turn Power Steering: Regulated by two simple triggers. Just squeeze the trigger on the side you want to turn and the self-propelled drive system will move the snowblower for you.
- Heated Hand Grips
- All-wheel drive
- 2 reverse/6 forward speeds
- 14″ serrated steel auger
- Joystick chute control so you can change height and direction of snow discharge
- Supreme reversible skid shoes
- Reflective strips for secure functionality in low-light conditions
Few brands have the reputation that Troy-Bilt has garnered over the years. As a first-rate manufacturer of gas-powered equipment, you can depend on this company for a quality machine, including a quality snowblower. You can’t go wrong investing in one of these, especially if you get a lot of snow every winter.