Duraflame 3D Infrared
- Infrared sustains humidity
- 3D flame effect to bring style to your room
- color, brightness, and speed adjustable settings
- Remote control
- Safe for pets and kids
- Safe from overheating
- Available in many different colors
- Automatic on and off as well as automatic shut off
- Digital thermostat, adjustable
Dr. Heater DR968
- Heats over 1,000 square feet
- Dual heating system
- Power = 5200 BTU
- Three Year Warranty
- American Engineered and Designed
- Auto Energy Saving Model
- Electric thermostat
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- 72″ Electric Cord
- Size : 17″ x 12.5″ x 13″
- IR Remote Control
- 12-hour automatic shut-off timer
- High pressure, ball bearing low noise blower: quiet
- 3 prong outlet: Standard 110v
- Electronic Thermostat
- Tip-over and overheat protection
Are Indoor Heaters Worth It?
Don’t forget you’ll feel cozy, toasty, and warm when you turn up your central heating as well. You definitely don’t buy one just to simply stay warm. There are plenty of factors you must take into consideration when you are thinking about having an indoor heater in your home. This is especially true if you have pets and/or children. There are some significant reasons why buying and having an indoor heater for your large rooms is worth the cost. Here’s a huge one:
Your Energy Bills Will Start to Drop– The biggest reason you’ll want an indoor heater is due to zonal heating. When you crank your central heating up, it’s going to warm your whole home. A portable heater is only going to warm up the room you’re putting it in.
This means you’ll be able to reduce the overall temperature of your house. Why bother keeping it toasty in winter when you don’t use most of the rooms? If you do want more heat, turn an indoor heater on and your energy bills will be reduced lower than before.